FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intesity Pro and i7 processor

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Riley
Intesity Pro and i7 processor
on Mar 29, 2010 at 3:36:28 pm

I've read a lot of conflicting reports on whether the Intensity Pro works with the Intel i7 line. A lot of the stuff that says it doesn't is over a year old. I'm putting together a new computer with this motherboard and this processor. Am I going to have issues with the card? If so, what are my alternatives?

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Intesity Pro and i7 processor
on Mar 30, 2010 at 10:56:55 am

Hi,

It's not the i7 processors but rather the X58 chipset which seems to be an issue but we've been getting reports that latest BIOs updates from the various manufacturers have resolved the compatibility issues.

This motherboard is based on H55 and I don't believe we have any reports about issues with it and Intensity Pro.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

David Riley
Re: Intesity Pro and i7 processor
on Apr 10, 2010 at 1:27:56 am

Thanks for the reply!

I went ahead and picked up the card, and I am unable to get it recognized. I've seated and reseated it a dozen times, uninstalled and reinstalled the software to no avail. What can I do? I'm honestly not even sure if the system is seeing the card at all. When I try to open the software I get a "no capture card found" message. Are there any logs or such that I could post to help with troubleshooting?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]