FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro-Media Express capture

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lee Schneider
Intensity Pro-Media Express capture
on Feb 5, 2010 at 3:41:09 pm

Well I finally received a reply from BlackMagic regarding capturing via their Intensity Pro card into FCP. In not so many words they said it doesn't work, so to capture using their Media Express software. Fine with me, but I can't get it to work either. This seems SO SIMPLE, but I'm getting audio and no video. I'm coming out of a deck via S_Video, and the signal is good when I check it on a monitor. Going into Intensity Pro's SVid inputs. Have BM preferences set to S-vid/RCA audio capture. Media express prefs are set to NTSC. When I start the deck I get audio but no video. Any suggestions? It's frustrating because it's so simple and wont' work. I don't have another 10 days to wait for a reply from BlackMagic so I was hoping someone here might have some input.

Lee

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
Re: Intensity Pro-Media Express capture
on Feb 8, 2010 at 6:36:34 pm

That's odd.

I can't imagine why anyone you would have talked to would have told you that it doesn't work with a Mac Pro. I can assure you it does.

If you can't capture in Media Express or FCP then it would suggest that the problem is the same in both applications. So the question is can you capture with Composite or Component?

You could be dealing with a bad card, because it looks from your comment that you have your settings right. Why dont you give us a call and one of the guys here can check it out for you.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]