FORUMS: list search recent posts

INTENSITY not working anymore as before

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
slobodan milivojevic
INTENSITY not working anymore as before
on Jan 5, 2010 at 12:14:50 pm

Hi, I have a big big problem!

My Intensity pro was working great under WINXP 64 with internal RAID5 setup, I could play everything smoothly and crispy.....everythink was great!

I have reinstalled my computer and upgraded to WIN7 64. That is the point my problems begin to happen!
Under WINDOWS 7 I could not play ANY HD file from timeline, but SD files are working fine!!!! After few days of trying, I decided to reinstall and get back to XP64, but now, same things are happening to me!!!
I can't play nothing! When I press on play timeline, nothing is happening, but also I noticed that all this files are working fine in NON BLACKMAGIC PROJECT!!! Also, in BLACKMAGIC sequence, when i assign Motion to clip (101, or similar), timeline below clip goes RED and file is PLAYING!!!!!!

Also, I noticed that my RAID speed in BLACKMAGIC SPEED TEST is around 300 mb/sec, and before it was around 390, 400!
I have all new drivers for NVIDIA, INTENSITY, MOTHERBOARD, INTELICH10 RAID........My motherboard is GIGABYTE EX58-UD4P, 6Gb ram, NVIDIA 9800 GT, RAID 5 (5x1tb) on INTEL ICH10
Also I have tried DECLINK EXTREME HD on this machine and it is not working!

Help me, I am desperate!

Return to posts index

slobodan milivojevic
Re: INTENSITY not working anymore as before
on Jan 6, 2010 at 7:10:16 am

Anyone can help???

Blackmagic guys? Are U there????
U don't respond to my emails sent to support!

Return to posts index

John Graves
Re: INTENSITY not working anymore as before
on Jan 7, 2010 at 3:55:57 pm

This seems to be a regular problem, and, yes, BMD is slow to respond to e-mail requests. It appears to be a very small company.

OK, here's what BMD support has told me in the past:
1. Uninstall the BMD software and drivers, then re-boot.
2. Download and install the latest version of Apple Quitktime.
3. Download the latest drivers from the BMD Web-site, install them and re-boot.
4. Verify that BMD output is functional. The quickest way to do this is open up the Blackmagic Media Express utility. It should have automatically installed with your Intensity drivers. Drap a clip into Media Express. If the reinstallation went well, you should see the clip playing in the Media Express window and on your external HDMI monitor.

I can't guarantee this will work for you, but these are the steps given to me by BMD.

Out of curiosity, why did you re-install XP 64? I performed a similar updgrade to Win7 Ultimate 64 and notice speed improvements when working with the Adobe Suite.
Good Luck,
John G

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]