FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro issues in Windows 7

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Rieschiek
Intensity Pro issues in Windows 7
on Dec 30, 2009 at 12:12:06 pm

I am using an Intensity Pro to capture video from another computer (running a VJ program) to feed into a 3rd party app (MediaShout) which adds text and graphics and projects the output to a display screen. I had this running over HDMI on win XP, but now I've put the card into a Windows 7 system and can't get it to work.

In HDMI, I get green & pink images, but nothing appears in MediaShout. I've also tried it in YPbPr, it works properly in ME, but I still get nothing in MS although it does recognise the device. I've tried vaious comnbinations of formats, resolutions and refresh rates, but this is as far as I can get.

System specs:
AMD Athlon x4 630 quad 2.8GHZ
4GB DDR2 RAM
Windows 7 Pro x64

Any assistance or direction is appreciated.

Thanks,

Luker

Return to posts index

Nathan Goodfellow
Re: Intensity Pro issues in Windows 7
on Dec 31, 2009 at 2:44:41 am

I am also having issues with Windows 7 and the Intensity

I have a DVI to HDMI converter cable hooked up to one computer that outputs my VJ software to the card.
So far all I get is black screen, no flicker or anything

Nate
http://www.softthoughts.info

Return to posts index

Larry Brewer
on Jun 1, 2011 at 10:56:22 pm

I hope you found a solution to this problem you had a couple years back.

I have been trying to get an answer to a Windows 7, MediaShout, BlackMagic Decklink Extreme configuration for the last 2 weeks.

In your configuration, I assume you were using a BlackMagic card to output MediaShout video as opposed to a standard PC graphics card?

MediaShout doesn't see my Blackmagic card. Is this typical?

Return to posts index

Luke Rieschiek
on Jun 9, 2011 at 2:47:48 pm

I haven't solved it yet, just worked around it with SD over IEEE1394, but I'd like to get it working again. I've tried the Windows 7 drivers which were released since, and still no joy. MediaShout sees the card as a source, but the video doesn't come through.

I've just read that it could have something to do with changes to DirectShow / Media Foundation in Windows 7, but I've no idea what to do about it.

I'm currently using a GeForce 9600GT for the graphics output. We've upgraded the video player system (other computer), so this one will only need to key text over the video. If there's a way to get the Intensity Pro to do that, it would be awesome.

Your configuration would most likely be supported by SongShow Plus

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]