FORUMS: list search recent posts

Take a deep breath ...

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Bloomfield
Take a deep breath ...
on Dec 25, 2009 at 2:13:22 am

I too have PP installed on drive D: and I can get everything to work. Here's what I did (for CS4, although CS3 should be the same, but in a different BMD Premiere Support folder). First go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackmagic Design\Blackmagic Intensity\Premiere Support\4.0

You already must have tried to manually copy everything to the correct Adobe folder, but my suggestion is that you double check your work, since the process is arcane.

First, the 4 prm files go to:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4\Plug-ins\en_US\Blackmagic Design

If any BMD prm files, with different names, are there from a previous BMD installation, delete them.

The Blackmagic Editing Mode.xml file goes here:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4\Settings\Editing Modes

Then merge the Encoder Presets and Sequence Presets folder with the existing Adobe versions. If you are prompted to overwrite files with newer versions, say "yes".

The folder at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackmagic Design\Blackmagic Intensity\Premiere Support\4.0\MediaIO\systempresets

also has to be copied to its identical Adobe location.

Now, if you've done all that (EEEK!), it should work. Someone should either write a script to do this, or inform BMD about this problem, since every time you update the BMD drivers, you have to go through this whole routine again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]