FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media Express 2.0 and Intensity Pro issue?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Gragilla
Media Express 2.0 and Intensity Pro issue?
on Dec 4, 2009 at 10:29:19 am

Hi guys,

First let me say that I've been mucking around with ME2 and my Intensity Pro for the last couple of days and the improvements are dramatic! Kudos!

I only have one issue that I hope to see addressed. Media Express 1 captured files with sequential names, i.e. capture1.avi, capture2.avi, etc. and automatically continues the naming sequence based on the files that are already in my designated capture folder over multiple capture sessions.

Unless I'm missing an option somewhere ME2 defaults to Untitled 1.avi at the beginning of EVERY session, and unless you have renamed the existing Untitled 1.avi in your capture folder you get prompted as to whether or not to overwrite the existing file. It's a minor detail that's quickly becoming a major hassle!

Can one of the Blackmagic gurus here enlighten me as to when, if ever, we might see this capability added to the new software either as an option or as the default? I want to work with ME2 exclusively going forward, but I can't help envisioning the first time I accidentally overwrite something important...it's not going to be a pretty sight! :)

Thanks in advance!
- Jason

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]