FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Drivers desapearing

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mario Gonzalez
Intensity Drivers desapearing
on Nov 25, 2009 at 12:11:18 am

I juts instaled the Intensisty card wtih 3.4 windos drivers, I can ouput to HD MONITOR with vegas I cant capture , and also the drivers keep disapearing and have to uninstal and reainstall to be able to ouput video to HD MONITOR again

Has anubody this problem or similar

my system

AMD qud /7 gig, SATA driver, windows vista

Any help would be apretiated very much.

Mario Gonzalez

Return to posts index

Brian Louis
Re: Intensity Drivers desapearing
on Nov 25, 2009 at 9:58:42 am

Have you checked the Harddrive the apps are on for hardware errors you may have some flaky sectors

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Nov 30, 2009 at 6:30:43 pm

Hrm....I doubt the drivers are actually getting removed, but it would seem as if the board is being "disabled" in the device manager.

If this happens regularly it would suggest a couple of things. One that there is some sort of system issue, which might cause the board to become unrecognized. I would update the motherboard BIOS (from the mobo manufacturer) and Motherboard Chipset drivers (from the chipset manufacturer, e.g. Intel, AMD, nVidia) as well as the peripherals (for graphics card, sound board and HBA).

See if that helps stabilize the system. If it is still a problem you could be dealing with a flakey board, but I am not completely convinced of that, as if the board were the problem it probably wouldn't work while the drivers were showing up.

So give that stuff a check and if that doesn't do it, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Mario Gonzalez
on Dec 2, 2009 at 3:32:26 pm

Thank you for your response, the bio is up to date, I recheck the board and is seated well, reinstall the drivers 3.4 I think , well the latest and the drivers are not been removed anymore but I have ouput sometimes and sometimes not, the last 2 days just nothig the monitor is a Bravia and gets the HDMI signal but no video, I will try anothe monitor just in case and let you know

Thank you

M Gonzalez

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Dec 2, 2009 at 11:54:31 pm

Thanks Mario,

If you continue to have problems with another monitor (though we use many different Bravias and they should be fine) let us know. It is possible that we have to replace this board.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]