FORUMS: list search recent posts

no source window export to broadcast monitor

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Stalker
no source window export to broadcast monitor
on Nov 17, 2009 at 6:58:52 pm

In PPro CS4 I am not getting any source window export to my broadcast monitor. I do get the program window. Am I missing something, or am I having a blackmagic problem? Any help appreciated.

Matt

Matt Stalker
Center City Film & Video
mstalker@ccfv.com

Return to posts index

Jack Donnelly
Re: no source window export to broadcast monitor
on Nov 17, 2009 at 9:47:36 pm

Since upgrading to the latest driver, I've got the same problem in the opposite direction. My Source monitor outputs to the HDMI but not the program monitor. I tried going back to the old driver but the board totally stopped functioning. Reboot reloading the driver - nothing. Now I'm back on the new driver and have only a source monitor. Clearly, something is going on here that Blackmagic won't acknowledge.

Jack Donnelly
Ball Ground Video Productions

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
Re: no source window export to broadcast monitor
on Nov 24, 2009 at 1:26:35 am

I wouldn't say that we won't acknowledge it...however I can say that I haven't seen it in my labs. Have either of you contacted our support offices so we can go through some troubleshooting?

My first suggestion would be if there was an upgrade mid project (which we generally recommend against) try this as a sanity check. Start a new project loading up a new easy setup. Does the video output correctly there? Maybe there is some issue in there.

Also did you upgrade to 4.2 as well as to 7.3.2?

Give that a try and let us know.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]