FORUMS: list search recent posts

matrox + decklink codec

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andre breitinger
matrox + decklink codec
on Oct 28, 2009 at 5:15:52 am

Dear Friends

I am having some problem in runing .Avi Dv videos. i have Matrox and Decklink installed on my pc.

it seemes that qhen i install the decklink codecs Windows Midia Player stops playing AVI DC videos

Does any one have a clue?

cheers

Return to posts index

Fred Jodry
Re: matrox + decklink codec
on Nov 10, 2009 at 3:16:44 pm

Many Operating System, programs, and hardware manufacturers; and aftermarket packagers subscribe to the theme that if you have both new and old codecs and new and old filename types on your computer system, they have competition and your system must be purged. Buy and install a really great "editing suite", bury the hatchet into Windows Media Player, and use the editing suite not only for editing but for everyday playback. Your problem will be nearly gone. I recommend keeping production and copying computers completely away from the internet as well as keeping playback- style- setup computers shyed and protected away, to a copeable level. When I need a show from another Broadcaster it often comes by mail.

matrox + decklink codec
by andre breitinger on Oct 28, 2009 at 12:15:52 am Dear Friends,
I am having some problem in runing .Avi Dv videos. i have Matrox and Decklink installed on my pc.

it seemes that qhen i install the decklink codecs Windows Midia Player stops playing AVI DC videos

Does any one have a clue? cheers

Return to posts index

andre breitinger
Re: matrox + decklink codec
on Nov 10, 2009 at 4:01:07 pm

dear

We solved the problem changing the Codecs preference using Gspot Software!, we need to have a higher preference for the Board we are current using...

cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]