FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lost Audio

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Treybrooke
Lost Audio
on Oct 5, 2009 at 2:24:26 pm

Hi i am using a Blackmagin Intensity pro with my Xbox 360 capturing 720p in compressed JPEG. Now up until today I had been able to capture both video and sound although when playing back the capture the Video would be in fast motion but the audio would be fine. It was an easy fix tho as i would just load the video in Sony vegas and stretch it out to fit the Audio thus making it run at the correct speed.

However today I start us Media Express 1 as always so i could play xbox and it seemed to stall then my computer restarted without warning. Upon rebooting everything seemed fine and i went on to play my game and capture as usual. However when i went to watch some of my captured footage there was no audio at all.. not even a muffle or anything. I uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers, installed the new drivers with Media Express 2 but still nothing. This has me worried as it seems as though it could be a hardware problem. I've had the card for just a month so surely it cant be broken??

Please help.

FYI i have to 500gb Seagate SATA HDD's in RAID0 that i capture to. And i am using HDMI Audio and Video out of the xbox.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Leo Baker
Re: Lost Audio
on Oct 5, 2009 at 3:25:09 pm

Hello Michael,

Did you check the control panel preferences in Control panel to make sure that you have the audio setup okay?

Also have you tried un-install the drivers, then opoen the computer, re-seat rhe card, then install the drivers again?

Thanks,

Leo

Return to posts index

Michael Treybrooke
on Oct 6, 2009 at 1:48:56 am

Hi thanks for reply. I have checked the control panel settings and all is the same as was before. I have not yet tried re-seating the card so I will try that next. Thankyou

Return to posts index

Leo Baker
on Oct 6, 2009 at 11:02:43 am

Hello,

Yes please let me know if this works. It's weird you have all of a sudden lost sound.

Thanks,

Leo

Return to posts index

Michael Treybrooke
on Oct 6, 2009 at 12:51:01 pm

I did as you suggested. Uninstalled drivers, re-seated the card, reinstalled drivers and hurray it works again. Cheers mate.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]