FORUMS: list search recent posts

rma needed!

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil DuMas
rma needed!
on Oct 2, 2009 at 12:14:14 pm

I have been trying to get a RMA number for over a week for a black magic HD extreme 3 card. I have been through 3 support people who assure me I will have a number within 20 minutes, and I am still waiting.

can someone with the authority to issue a RMA number please contact me so I can send this back?? I work for a government lab and this one piece of equipment is holding up a much, much larger project.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: rma needed!
on Oct 11, 2009 at 11:28:02 pm

Hi Phil,

I've pinged the support guys again to look into this. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Callum McLay
on Oct 12, 2009 at 3:33:38 pm

Hi Phil

I am the Technical Support Manager in the EMEA region for Blackmagic Design. If you require some assistance with your card, please do not hesitate to contact me at our UK based office.

If you are in our region, I can help you out with your product return, and if not, I can put you in touch with the best person to help you out. You can give me a call between 9 and 5 GMT on the office number listed here for Blackmagic Design Europe:

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/company/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Callum McLay
Technical Support Manager
Blackmagic Design EMEA

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
on Oct 13, 2009 at 12:10:30 am

Hi Phil,

I believe you've already been contacted by our support team and the RMA resolved.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]