from Minimum system requirements on the read me file of the 7.2.6 driver: • Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and QuickTime 10 or later
• Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard and QuickTime 7.6 or later
But when i try to install on leopard I can t do it the installer tell me "This installer requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to run."
Encountered the same issue, it's weird you can't install it when your system meets the minimum requirements.
Here's a workaround,
1. Mount the Decklink_Macintosh_7.2.6.dmg
2. Copy the contents to your desktop.
3. Control+click Decklink Installer 7.2.6 and Show Package Contents.
4. Control+click distribution.plist and open with TextEdit.
5. Edit the ff.
my.target.systemVersion.ProductVersion >= '10.6' to my.target.systemVersion.ProductVersion >= '10.5'
system.version.ProductVersion >= '10.6' to system.version.ProductVersion >= '10.5'
6. Save and install.
Got it working and testing it right now, seems to working fine but I would still advice you to try it at your own risk. =)