FORUMS: list search recent posts

Decklink SP + Premiere Pro CS3: No external output

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrej Baum
Decklink SP + Premiere Pro CS3: No external output
on Jul 27, 2009 at 8:58:44 pm

On week ago ich try to run my new blackmagic Decklink SP with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 On Windows XP Prof (Intel 2core). Only the first installation runs, but afer reeboot system i never can route the video output to the decklink SP. In Premiere Project-> Project properties->general->playout properties:
The dropdown listbox external device has no item for decklink. But in properties for audio and capturing the blackmagic ist available.
Can anyone halp me?

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
Re: Decklink SP + Premiere Pro CS3: No external output
on Jul 29, 2009 at 5:55:02 pm

Does it work if you try to use one of the supplied presets? I imagine what is happening is the setup is wrong.

But if you are not seeing the options in the playout properties, it could mean that the plugins are installed incorrectly as well.

If that's the case then you may want to try uninstalling the Decklink software then reinstall it to reinstall the plugins. Once that is done, try one of our supplied presets to check.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Guenter Sauernheimer
Re: Decklink SP + Premiere Pro CS3: No external output
on Jul 31, 2009 at 6:41:36 am

Hi, i am involved in this project. Here the configeration of the used system.
Windows XP SP3
GeForce 8400GS 512 MB
Intel Core2 DUO E8500
Premiere Pro CS3 V 3.2
DeckLink SP
Treiber: DeckLink 7.2

We installed it on several systems and with several versions of premiere and we never got a intallation error. It's allways the same problem. There is no dropdownlist entry for decklink in premieres external monitor.
We only find an xml-file from decklink in premiere and it looks like regitry settings. How does permiere import the outputdevices from plugin?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]