FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media Express 2.0

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leo Baker
Media Express 2.0
on Jul 27, 2009 at 6:07:45 pm

When will Media Express 2.0 and new drivers for Adobe Premiere pro 4.1 for Vista 64bit be available? Also when will the Blackmagic Framelink utility be available under Vista 64bit?

Leo

Return to posts index

Achilleas Thessalos
Re: Media Express 2.0
on Jul 27, 2009 at 8:25:18 pm

No News... Good News?

DeckLink HD Extreme
Intensity Pro
Broadcast Converter

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Jul 29, 2009 at 6:06:59 pm

As for the release of Media Express 2.0, we dont' have an exact date. We are still working on squashing a few critical bugs.

As for new drivers for CS4, what are you looking for? Is there a specific issue you are having? If so then it may have been fixed in the next release, but I would need to know specifically what. But for general compatibility we use CS4 with our current web drivers on Vista 64 all day.

As for Framelink, most of these features will be natively available in Media Express 2, so you should likely have a solution when that comes out.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Leo Baker
on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:36:24 am

Hello,

I am on a HP XW8600, 8gb of ram, Dual Quad Xeon 5450 3ghz. Nvidia 3700 - 512mb. Vista 64bit sp2, Adobe production Premium cs4 with the new released updates, latest Quicktime 64bit from the I-tunes installer.

I get no Sound from the blackmagic Multibridge Eclipse, via the audio out RCA's, even though I set it to use Blackmagic outputs in Premiere Pro.

Also I could be editing with a blackmagic preset, Dv, Uncomprssed HD, SD, then get a error when I try and move a clip or razor blade, it's random when it happens.

Adobe Premeire pro has encountered a serious error and has to close. It then relates sometimes to a BEX error?

Also I can be editing in a standard DV preset non Blackmagic, and I get the same crash. Also when I try to export a h264 qucktime for the web, I get an error "Unknown error". As soon as I uninstall the 7.2 drivers, I don't get these errors?

I am not sure why a non-Blackagic DV project would crash just because Blackmagic software is on the same computer but not being used?

Leo

Return to posts index

Richard Scobie
on Jul 30, 2009 at 2:15:16 am

Return to posts index

Iliya Gitlin
on Aug 3, 2009 at 10:26:25 am

hi to all
when the expected release media express 2.0?
said that it would be in June, on the Web site states that will be available in July,
but in August - is waiting for the new media express 2.0. I'm ready to make beta tester.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]