Hello Creative Cows,
I'm fairly new to working with a Black Magic card and I got most of it working. There seems to remain 1 problem. I haven't found a solution for this yet so hopefully you guys and gals can help me.
I have a Sony digital betcam recorder and seperate player hooked on a multibridge pro. This is connected to a Windows XP system and I'm also using Adobe CS4 collection.
I've re-installed the blackmagic drivers and firmware so it is compatible with CS4. If I export a project to tape to the sony recorder everything works fine.
The problem lies with capturing from the betacam player. When I run a tape in the capture window I see random 1 second black frames popping up!
I've tried the media express from blackmagic and also virtualdub but all give the same result.
I would like to know if this is a know problem. I've seen other topics about dropped frames but I'm not sure if this is the same problem. The footage that has been captured is good and has all the frames except for the 1 second black frames.
If you require more information about my system I'll give it ofcourse.