FORUMS: list search recent posts

Decklink Studio help

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus Carlton
Decklink Studio help
on Jun 25, 2009 at 8:55:43 pm

I have a decklink studio v6.8.8 on my macpro tower. I've got a panasonic aj-d250 deck connected via the composite in on the breakout cable. Setup has been the same since I purchased the BMD card a few months back and suddenly today, when I go to log and capture in FCP, the composite in is not recognizing the video from the deck. I am using the preset of Blackmagic NTSC 8bit. The problem is in the card because I have tried the S-video input as well with no luck. I have also connected the deck directly to a monitor and the signal works just fine coming from the deck.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me to try other than contacting BMD support? I have contacted them about the problem but haven't heard anything back from them.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Decklink Studio help
on Jun 30, 2009 at 6:15:06 am

Hi Marcus,

You might want to also confirm using a different application like Blackmagic Deck Control that is installed with the drivers to see if the same thing is happening. Make sure you check the preference settings again to make sure nothing has been changed in the meantime with your input settings configuration.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Marcus Carlton
Re: Decklink Studio help
on Jul 2, 2009 at 1:49:32 pm

appreciate it. got the problem figured out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]