FORUMS: list search recent posts

Monitoring Desktop -Multibridge

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wallace Medeiros
Monitoring Desktop -Multibridge
on Jun 5, 2009 at 1:13:34 pm

Hello,

I have the Multibridge Pro, and the last week I had some problems with my softwares...anyway.
I choice change my OS and reinstall the new softwares. On Xp I can share the desktop how TV mode, and NVIDIA software too share it.
But my problem begin when I install the Vista-64 and late Windows 7-64 (the last very better to work..and, etc) I try detect the output signal of my Multibridge, but never show.
On Premiere I can monitoring the output signal on Multibridge (NTSC/OUT), but I wanna share my desktop too... how in XP OS...simple and easy.. but I try on some places on the windows...and nothing...
I have a question.. somebody could help to share my desktop(dual view) to multibridge too ?

Thanks a lot....

Lao

Return to posts index

Juan A. Ibarra Peinado
Re: Monitoring Desktop -Multibridge
on Jun 6, 2009 at 7:27:08 am

Read the pdf included with the multibridge pro drivers, descktop monitoring unaviable with 64bits OS. Bad news, i fix that problem creating 2 partitions: 1st vista xp 32bits, 2nd Seven 64bits i use the 64 bits system only to work with conformed clips.

I hope this helps you.

CÁMERA: JVC GYHD251+BR-HD100
VTR: JVC BR-HD50
CAPTURE PLAYBACK: BLACKMAGIC MULTIBRIDGE PRO
COMPUTER: I7

Return to posts index

Wallace Medeiros
on Jun 8, 2009 at 10:25:34 pm

Hello Juan!

Thank you very mutch! I had some problems with my system and change again to XP 64... Is not good like windows 7 but works fine to me..and I can monitoring my desktop too.

Best regards...

Return to posts index

info shri
on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:58:41 am

You can try using various desktop sharing services such as gomeetnow.com, webex.com, gotomeeting.com etc. in order to have desktop screen sharing between different computers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]