FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need HD SDI Premiere Pro solution

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy McWilson
Need HD SDI Premiere Pro solution
on Jun 4, 2009 at 10:46:13 pm

I have a dual processor HD edit system currently with a Matrox Hd card and we are completely unsatisfied with the workflow and performance. The Matrox appears to be taking the majority of the load and the 8 cores of processing power never hit above 15-20% yet playback is stuttered and often at a standstill.

We have a DVCProHD deck and we need an HD-SDI capture and monitor solution. Is the BlackMagic just what the Doctor ordered or is there a better or even cheaper HD-SDI solution?

Thanks in advance
Randy

Return to posts index

Juan A. Ibarra Peinado
Re: Need HD SDI Premiere Pro solution
on Jun 5, 2009 at 7:14:08 am

I buy 1 week ago the blackmagic multibridge bridge pro and im using the SDI monitoring provided by this hardware. Works 100% capturing and monitoring, my pc is very similar yours and workflow is realy good.
The only problem im having is the hdmi signal blink with bluescreens while capturing (I think is firmware faul during installation) but all connections works prefectly (components, composite, hdmi (out), and SDI). Finaly blackmagic mb pro is a realy good solution for capture and monitoring to leave the pc make his own work with and acceptable workflow.

I hope this helps you.

(Sry my english). >;)

CÁMERA: JVC GYHD251+BR-HD100
VTR: JVC BR-HD50
CAPTURE PLAYBACK: BLACKMAGIC MULTIBRIDGE PRO
COMPUTER: I7

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]