FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS4 & Intensity Pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy Johnson
CS4 & Intensity Pro
on May 11, 2009 at 3:57:01 am

I have a question, Has anyone actually gotten CS4 and the Intensity pro board to work reliably? Im not ripping BMD because I know they never got that update from Adobe they needed but everytime I try to use my CS$ with my Intensity pro card it crashes in one way or another. Sometimes it crashes when I try and render sometimes just when importing some clips. Can I dare to hope that when Premiere 4.1 comes out that there will be a new BM driver package that works?

Randy Johnson
Rando1968@comcast.net

Return to posts index

George Sey
Re: CS4 & Intensity Pro
on May 12, 2009 at 5:16:20 am

It is very disappointing. The drivers even made my CS3 not to function properly. It screwed up my system that I am now using firewire and everything is great. Intensity Pro was good before CS4 but now it is a total waste after installing the new drivers (Version 3.)

Return to posts index

Randy Johnson
Re: CS4 & Intensity Pro
on May 12, 2009 at 11:42:41 am

Well I am going to give it one more shot, I know BMD and other companys were waiting for an Adobe update which has'nt come. BMD said they "worked Around it" which is never a good thing. So maybe at the end of May when we get the real Adobe update we'll have a driver that works.

Randy Johnson
Rando1968@comcast.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]