FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro - Able to Playback Streaming Content From Netflix "browse instantly"

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Schroeder Eric
Intensity Pro - Able to Playback Streaming Content From Netflix "browse instantly"
on Apr 28, 2009 at 5:32:59 am

Aloha,

So I've been trying to find a solution to get playback from my computer to my HDTV while browsing the likes of Netflix "Watch Instantly" streaming films. Been following various cards offering HDMI output solution, and I'm leaning towards the Black Magic Intensity Pro with the price being as low as it is and the capability to have HDMI output.

Everything I have read though indicates that it is great for using your HDTV as a client monitor while using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. From what I have read, that is the only thing people have wrote about when outputting from there computers. So what I'm wondering is if anyone has used this card to watch streaming content such as Netflix or HULU from there computer out onto there HDTV using the Intensity Pro. Is this even possible, and if so since it has HDMI out will it carry the audio over to the HDTV as well?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]