FORUMS: list search recent posts

canon hv30 capture thru hdmi intensity pro.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
giuseppe puleo
canon hv30 capture thru hdmi intensity pro.
on Apr 18, 2009 at 8:52:03 am

Hi,i have the pal hv30 camcorder;i have intensity pro also and windows xp media center 2005 edition.I used mediaexpress 3.1;in preferences i selected 1080i50;i tryed to capture by mediaexpress the footage recorded in the minidv;With media express i get a file avi.With windows media player and media player classic i not see the file avi but i hear it.With mediaexpress i see the file avi but i don't hear the same file.Why?Can i solve this problem?
i tryed also to recorder by intensity pro, in live..(camcorder in position "camera")with media express ever..I get a file avi.With media player and media player classic i see and hear the file..but the video freeze and the audio is jerkily.
How can i solve my problems?thank you

Return to posts index

Luke Maslen
Re: canon hv30 capture thru hdmi intensity pro.
on Apr 21, 2009 at 3:58:46 am

Hi Giuseppe,

We have never supported Windows Media Center as found it would not work well with our cards. That's why we list Windows XP and Windows Vista as compatible operating systems with Blackmagic cards.

Can you test with either Windows XP or Vista?

Regards,

Luke Maslen
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

giuseppe puleo
on Apr 21, 2009 at 6:33:24 am

thank you very much for your reply!but i don't think that Win media center is a problem!i think that i have a compatibility problem between your codec and windows media player.I tryed to analyse tha avi file with GSPOT and gspot tell me that the codecs are installed in my pc and that Blackmagic HD 8 bit 4.2.2 is the best codec for rendering the avi file analysed. but...in GSPOT the video go to end soon..and in windows media player the video stops soon,in 4-5-secs.!the audio is ok!with mediaexpres the video is ok but no audio!Also my friend,with windows vista has the same problem about the rendering the avi files got mediaexpress,with media player..and so?thank you in advance.
Giuseppe

Return to posts index

Luke Maslen
on Apr 22, 2009 at 1:40:07 am

Hi Giuseppe,

I think your problem is beyond the scope of this forum and would recommend you contact your closest Blackmagic Design office .

We definitely do not support Windows Media Center but our support technicians may be able to help you with your codec problems.

Regards,

Luke Maslen
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

giuseppe puleo
on Apr 22, 2009 at 5:56:10 am

Ok,mister Luke, thank you;i mailed to an europe office.However, now i like to try to install quicktime in my pc.

Return to posts index

Luke Maslen
on Apr 23, 2009 at 1:29:33 am

Hi Giuseppe,

You should receive a reply fairly soon although some of the support staff from our Europe office are at NAB so it could take a few days but not too long. I hope they can help you.

Regards,

Luke Maslen
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

giuseppe puleo
on Dec 14, 2009 at 11:56:28 am

With my PC cofiguration, i'm able to capture only in jpeg compressed mode.If i use the other method(not compressed mode) of capturing in media express 3.4 now,i get a .avi file that jump while playing..and this happends,becuse,i think, i not use an array hard disk configuration but one sata hard disk only.

Return to posts index

giuseppe puleo
on Dec 15, 2009 at 8:21:30 am

Can i use an enclosure/box for two,for hard disks(with an eSATA II 3 Gb/s interface) compatible with raid 0,for capturing by hdmi?My motherboard has two external sata ports that support external serial ata 3.0 Gb/s devices and so can i capture by hdmi and use this box as target of my footage captured by hdmi?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]