FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dark and downgrad captured images in DecklinkSP

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nguyen Van Son
Dark and downgrad captured images in DecklinkSP
on Mar 13, 2009 at 3:36:51 am

Hi,
I was shock because of dark and downgraded quality when capturing (Premiere Pro CS3) with Decklink SP, using BetacamSP deck, YUV connection (happened in all 3 options: 8bits, MJPEG, DV), using 6.8 driver, havent tried v7.0 yet, cause they just release for some days.

BetacamSP deck errors is eliminated because of preview from it on broadcast monitor is OK and Output and record to tape from Decklink is OK too, using BetacamSP, YUV connection, only happened when capturing using Blackmagic presets. Decklink preference are in default

You can see attach file:

- Original image capture through BetacamSP => Sony HVR-M15P =>firewire, using Premiere preset (DVPal)

- DecklinkCaptured image using Decklink preset, UYV connection.

What was wrong with Decklink card or what was wrong with me?

Thank you in advanced.

vawnsown

Return to posts index

Nguyen Van Son
Re: Dark and downgraded captured images in DecklinkSP
on Mar 19, 2009 at 10:56:48 am

Hi,
Blackmagic tech-support told me to calibrate the card. I see Analog input level with Video gain and Chroma gain options in Decklink Preference. Do you usually have to adjust Video gain and Chroma gain in Decklink Preference when using analog input or just leave them in default, and have you ever experienced dark and downgraded image using analog input with default Video gain and Chroma gain (at zero).
Thank you in advance.
vawnsown

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]