FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is HMC150 to Intensity Footage Available Online

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Ziegelheim
Is HMC150 to Intensity Footage Available Online
on Mar 2, 2009 at 6:41:43 am

I've been trying to find some...but no luck. The only Intensity footage I found (other than XBOX) was SR11 and HV20. I'd love to see footage from a HMC150, XA-1 or HD-SDI out from a HPX170/HVC200 or PMW-EX1/3.

Return to posts index

Dan Kline
Re: Is HMC150 to Intensity Footage Available Online
on Mar 4, 2009 at 4:57:48 pm

Hi David,
I have an HMC-150 as well as a BM intensity HDMI cap card (and, in addition, a XENA HD-SDI cap + a HDMI->HD-SDI converter). What kind of footage are you looking for? I may be able to do a cap or two for you sometime in the future. I don't think I can do any uncompressed caps w/ the system I currently have (it drops frames) but I can do some Cineform captures sometime soon. I'm building a better system that will be able to handle uncompressed but that wont be for a few weeks.. The system will be for simultaneous (realtime) HMC-150 caps via multiple BM intensity cards + realtime Cineform encode.

I have a cap that I already did but I'd have to get permission to release it. I'll check into that.

Dan

Return to posts index

David Ziegelheim
Re: Is HMC150 to Intensity Footage Available Online
on Mar 6, 2009 at 3:52:14 am

Thanks!

I think Panasonic probably has a good lens and a good (although heavily under sampled). I haven't been able to find any samples of the output prior to AVCHD compression.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]