FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro - Xbox 360 HD problems

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Mills
Intensity Pro - Xbox 360 HD problems
on Feb 5, 2009 at 9:23:02 pm

Hi everyone,

It's my first post here so go gentle! Yesterday I got the Intensity pro for my non-HDMI PAL Xbox 360 and after messing around with it on VISTA 64 Ultimate I can get it to display an image in SD via NTSC in Media Express's preferences tab (the machine is running on PAL-60 at the moment) through an official component cable.

When I switch my component cable from TV to HD though, no matter what option I try on the Media Express software (v2.1), it generates a black screen! I can't even get a chance to test a 720p image in the dashboard. (And it doesn't help that ME tends to just freeze on me most of the time as well).

Also, strangely, even if I set the 360 to 480p SD mode and run a test capture, it plays back as an interlaced file at 30fps.

All I want to do is record 720p footage for the guides I produce, but I can't seem to understand why it won't let me view any HD footage on my PC monitor via Media Express. Any and all help with this problem would be genuienly appreciated!

Many Thanks
Andrew

Return to posts index

Martti Ekstrand
Re: Intensity Pro - Xbox 360 HD problems
on Feb 9, 2009 at 8:10:04 am

Isn't the Xbox360 intentionally blocked from playing out in full HD to capture cards in the vain hope of thwarting piracy? Just like HD-DVD/Blu-Ray players.

cheers

Return to posts index

Tracy Peterson
Re: Intensity Pro - Xbox 360 HD problems
on Feb 10, 2009 at 6:31:33 am

No, the 360 is not in any way attempting to copy protect component signals.

More info pls:

Are you getting audio?

What settings are you using?

Tracy Peterson
http://www.onetwomany.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]