FORUMS: list search recent posts

fcp 6.0 hates my decklink card and maybe me.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sudhir Datta
fcp 6.0 hates my decklink card and maybe me.
on Jan 29, 2009 at 2:22:29 am

I've just replaced our old edit system and I've not been having a good time with it. I have a brand new decklink SP card installed in the system (slot 3 if that helps) and FCP 6.0 on my system. All of the decklink capture presets are all set to a "missing decklink" digitizer. So if I want to use that preset, I have to first change the digitizer, compressor, frame rate, audio input and all of that then hope to god that FCP will capture. If FCP crashes, which usually happens, all of the changes I've made to the presets are gone. I've upgraded the drivers of the Decklink card. I'm currently upgrading to 10.5.6 from 10.5.4. FCP is 6.0. There aren't any updates in the software update for fcp when I check.

Does anyone know why this is happening. I'm hoping that this is the main reason why I can't capture anything right now. Even when I change all the info, the capture stops saying there is no video input. I've moved the decklink card to slot 3 from 4. I've reinstalled the presets. I can't think of what else to do. I'd like to get my work done.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Return to posts index

Margus Voll
Re: fcp 6.0 hates my decklink card and maybe me.
on Jan 31, 2009 at 10:14:16 am

Have you got eny other machine with similar lane that you could test your BM card there. If it shows up there the the card is ok and your first machine software configuration is bad. If it does not show up contact you reseller and figure it out.

--

Margus

http://iconstudios.eu

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]