FORUMS: list search recent posts

Live switching with Intensity pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Drago Jaklic
Live switching with Intensity pro
on Jan 12, 2009 at 10:38:24 pm

Hello!

I would like to by Two Intensity pro cards for my new Mac for mixing two EX-1 (HDSDI or Component out)After lot of research and after ordering cards through B@H I find out that cards Will Not work with component out but only HDMI and my camera supports SDI and Comp. out only.I then called B@H and canceled the order. I think solution could be (but I`m not sure)to by two mini coverters
(HDSDI to HDMI) but I would like to avoid have two extra boxes and extra $1000.00 to spent.
I wish ,and I`m sure I`m not the only one Black magic would give as (Why not ON AIR 3.0)Box or something to mix 3 HDSDI cameras with some Graphics or power point and say to be able to monitor that on SD monitor as well(High quality downconvesion please on capturing and playback )
May I suggest the price 1500.00 for the box, please??

May I get second on that

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Live switching with Intensity pro
on Jan 13, 2009 at 1:17:05 am

OK, let me get this straight.
You want a 3 input HD-SDI switcher that can key graphics, you want it to have HD-SDI, analog component and HDMI in and outs, have built in HD-SDI to SDI downcoversion, and you want this product to cost $1500 retail (cheaper at B&H Photo, of course). This is what you want - correct ?

Well, if Grant releases this product, I will personally fly to Australia and kill him myself, and then I will come after you. I guess you want to destroy the entire professional video businesss, don't you ?

Bob Zelin
(maybe you can treat me to the dollar menu at McDonalds).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]