FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro Component Setup Issues

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Webb
Intensity Pro Component Setup Issues
on Nov 10, 2008 at 3:36:15 am

Evening all.

I've been reading the forums for a good few hours now and have not found a solution to my problem and was wondering whether someone with a bit more knowledge could shine some light on the issue.

I've been playing with the Intensity Pro settings ALL night and can't get the thing to work through the component breakout cable with my Xbox 360.

I'm currently using Vista 64-bit with all the correct drivers and I am using the breakout adapter that came with the package because I have an old school Xbox with the component cables and my tv is a Phillips with a DVI input. So I'm using the Xbox's component RGB connections to go in to the "RGB - In" cables on the adapter. Then I'm using the "RGB - Out" to go to my TV with a component to DVI convertor.

The sound is also set up very similarly; red and white from the Xbox to the red and white in cables and the red and white out go to my tv's sound ports.

My Xbox is set to a 1080i signal and the Intensity section in the Control Panel is set to; output = HDMI & Y, R-Y, B-Y whilst the input is set to Y, R-Y, B-Y Video & Analog RCA Audio. The video setup in NTSC is set to 7.5 IRE and the output and input processing is set to off.

The preferences in the Blackmagic Media Express software which is my intended capture software for now is set to capture > video settings = HD 1080i 59.94 and using the compression rather than the raw feed.

I am currently not receiving a signal either in the Media Express software or on my TV. How can I remedy this to get it working? Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]