Not sure if this is old news but Vista 64 Decklinkers should download the latest drivers. A few improvements and new features...
What's new in DeckLink 6.8
• Support for unicode file names in Premiere Pro CS3
• Support for Eyeon Fusion 5.3
• Improved desktop playback of SD clips with Vista x64 and Premiere Pro CS3
• Improved stills capture in Media Express
• Fixed 1080/23.98 PsF M-JPEG clips dropping frames in a Premiere CS3 1080/23.98PsF 10 bit timeline
• Fixed occasional frozen overlay in Vista 32 and 64 with Media Express
• Fixed rare 1 frame out of sync import with Premiere Pro CS3 in all video modes
• Fixed seek command with Premiere Pro CS3, seek can now be cancelled after it has been initiated
• Fixed capture limitation of 512GB per clip in Premiere Pro CS3
• Fixed HDV corrupt program window overlay and output in Premiere Pro CS3
• General stability and performance improvements
I am on 6.7 and xp64 and have experienced that horrid 1 frame out of sync issue and faulty program monitor. I am in the middle of a project now with those issues and have spent countless hours covering up these issues on the final output. do I need to re-import the source files under the new update. my color correction filters in premier are off by one frame only on playback through hdmi but not in the program monitor. if I seek frames I am unable to see the problem on the playback monitor.