FORUMS: list search recent posts


COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Bryan
on Oct 28, 2008 at 2:41:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been shooting weddings for about a year now as a freelancer with a company. I'm looking to bust out on my own and starting booking some weddings for myself.

Here's the requirement I typically see:

A certificate of liability insurance with minimum liability limits of $1,000,000 in bodily injury and property damage combined coverage.

The company I work with typically provides this, but for weddings that I book on my own I'd have to have this. So the question is, any recommendations on where to get insurance?


Return to posts index

Kerry Brown
Re: Insurance
on Nov 2, 2008 at 6:02:36 am

Check out WEVA. Join and you can get the insurance you need for about $500.00 a year.


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved