FORUMS: list search recent posts

I tried 3 posts but none of the 3 have been post...I'm moderated.

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Whip
I tried 3 posts but none of the 3 have been post...I'm moderated.
on Jul 29, 2019 at 10:58:08 am

Hey Creative Cow Team!
I try to ask questions on the forum about After Effects Expressions but my posts are moderated and are never posted...
Will I have a chance to be post?

Thank You very much!

Shout out from Paris - France.

WHIP - Communicate by Motion, Music & Design

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: I tried 3 posts but none of the 3 have been post...I'm moderated.
on Jul 29, 2019 at 4:14:22 pm

Hi Max,

As we tell people when they sign up for accounts, we require REAL NAMES for ALL accounts. Our system does a semi-automated check in Google, and when it doesn't find a result, sends a response asking you to update your account to a real name. We're a forum for professionals who want to be found by other professionals. Our community of support is built on accountability, and real names are at the heart of that.

We've actually sent five such letters to you, asking to update your account name! Please take a look at your Spam folder to see if you've received them. You should go ahead and update your filters to make sure that COW emails come through. We'll never send anything you haven't asked for, but if our admin emails, notifications of responses to your posts, etc. are bouncing, ISPs require that we turn off the account to avoid being labeled as a spammer.

So please update your account to your real name, then let us know. We're able to apply the updated name to your posts being held in moderation, and can turn them all on for you.

This will be the last post we allow under this name, of course, but thanks for getting in touch! You've clearly got great things to contribute, so update your account, and let's get those posts turned on for you!

Regards,

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]