FORUMS: list search recent posts

Google Realtime. Video segmentation for Youtube.

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ray butler
Google Realtime. Video segmentation for Youtube.
on Nov 17, 2018 at 9:52:07 pm

I read that in March , Google was testing an AI system, which would detect the subject from a video and then allow you to change the backgrounds in a story. I havent seen any updates on this technology, and i would like to use it if possible, instead of needing the lighting precision and cost for greensceen.
If i end up doing geeen screen, does anyone have a recommendation for a fairly portable setup and the best material to use to avoid wrinkles etc, The room i will be shooting in is about 16’ wide , 9’ high to ceiling, and i need about 9-10’ for floor area. My goal is to film backgrounds of other spaces, keeping itmin same proportion, and use these alternative backgrounds, as the room i am intially fiming and doing the audio at same tiem (playing guitar), is best for acoustics, and going recording and filming at other venues wont be consistent in terms of audio, lighting etc, I am doing this myself using multiple ipads, and having the microphone going into an interface , which in turn feeds into lighting ports, so sound and vids are synching.
I also at time may be using a music stand while playing, but dont want it to appear in vid using the green screen.
If i paint it or cover it green chromakey paint ie other material, i didnt know how it work look as it is close to the subject , , and how it would blend with the real green screen which is 6 ft or more further back?
I didnt know what format to put this in. Thank you. Ray

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]