on Oct 27, 2018 at 1:36:11 pm

If so, why?

Bouke
http://www.videotoolshed.com

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: Did I just get moderated?
on Oct 29, 2018 at 1:35:02 am

I went into the settings and yes, the post where you denigrated and maligned one of the other forum members, it was deactivated by one of the moderators. As I read it, I could see why they deactivated it, and I would have done the same had I seen it. If you insist on talking to people like that, you will find your comments removed.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Bouke Vahl
on Oct 30, 2018 at 11:32:20 am

Hi Ron,
I know better than going into debate with you about what is humor, or good manners.
It is your site, and you can decide what belongs here and what not.
And I also totally understand that you want everyone to feel welcome here.
But that includes also long time pro's like myself who get annoyed every now and then by behaviour of newbies / wannabees. (see the threads below here about personal messaging etc.)

Now, if you remove a post, could you at least leave the post empty / with a message 'removed / moderated' or alike?
(That makes for better reading in the future.)
Of course I prefer total removal (I believe we had this conversation before) over altering my words without my consent.

I'll try to find other words to express myself, but I would appreciate that if there is some moderation here, it will also act on the trolling as well, as that annoys way more people than the one guy I might have offended.

Bouke
http://www.videotoolshed.com

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
on Nov 6, 2018 at 5:56:09 pm

[Bouke Vahl] "Now, if you remove a post, could you at least leave the post empty / with a message 'removed / moderated' or alike? (That makes for better reading in the future.) Of course I prefer total removal (I believe we had this conversation before) over altering my words without my consent. "

NUMBER ONE: I didn't change a thing. One of the mods clearly did but it wasn't me and so I am not going to step on any of the moderators' toes. They can do as they see fit and I trust their judgment.

NUMBER TWO: We state in our policies that we reserve the right to moderate and edit posts to keep them within our standard. We do not ask for your consent before doing so.

You know our policies and if you do not wish your words edited to comply with our policies, then please do not speak to people in a manner that forces our hand.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]