FORUMS: list search recent posts

My video editing service does not show up when searched and problems updating video with reel

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mercedes Gonzalez
My video editing service does not show up when searched and problems updating video with reel
on Sep 24, 2018 at 11:44:31 pm

Hi,
I will really appreciate your help with my 2 challenges...

Regarding offering my services, the information is filled up, and then when I look for video editors using "search", 13 people appears and none of them is me.

About updating my reel video in my profile, I have been trying everything with different browsers: deleting video, uploading video, nothing works, the old video remains without being able either to delete it or updated it.

Thanks so much! I am looking for work right now, so I really need my info updated and my services "broadcasted"

Mercedes

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: My video editing service does not show up when searched and problems updating video with reel
on Oct 3, 2018 at 7:43:20 pm

I found your reel here... https://reels.creativecow.net/film/video-editor-reel3

Am I misunderstanding you?

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Mercedes Gonzalez
Re: My video editing service does not show up when searched and problems updating video with reel
on Oct 4, 2018 at 6:31:32 pm

Hi Ronald,

Thanks so much for your reply. Actually the wrong demo reel remains in my profile page. No sure where you got the link you have sent me which is the right demo reel.

Attached are the screen shots I just took of the pages I get to, with the wrong demo reel, following this path:
Profile (top right, next to settings and account) --->
Click my name (top left next to my photo) --->
Services offered page, scrolling down: wrong demo reel (1st screen shot). Page where I tried to modify it unsuccessfully (2nd screen shot)

In the battle with reality, no matter what, reality always wins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]