FORUMS: list search recent posts

Duplcate post

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Bentley
Duplcate post
on Mar 21, 2018 at 7:54:31 am

Hi Guys, I seem to talking to you a lot these days,
I've a got a post to the Trapcode forum in for moderation probably due to duplicate posting. I had a loss of internet issue in the middle of me hitting send, so I think you probably got it as the internet went down and then again as it came back up.
I wasn't trying to be devious.

Cheers

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: Duplcate post
on Mar 22, 2018 at 3:48:14 pm

We never thought you were trying to be devious, Steve. Your account is in good standing and you are a helpful guy. We are all good here. We hope your Internet is solid again and your issues are resolved.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
on Mar 22, 2018 at 4:03:50 pm

Hello Steve,

While doing the new post moderations just now, a post you made in the Trapcode forum was flagged as inappropriate by a new member with little to no history here -- compared to your own history here, which has been long and helpful.

We turned off his "inappropriate" tag and if he does it again, we will close his account.

So, I hope that helps explain what is going on. I will fill in the other moderators on what's happening, so that we get this under control and ended soon.

Thank you for being a part of Creative COW. We appreciate having you here.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on Mar 28, 2018 at 7:05:25 am

Hi Ron,
The user who hit inappropriate apologized - I guess the "reply" and "inappropriate" buttons were just a little too close together. He just hit the wrong one. I scratched my had for a while trying to read more into that post than I intended and just couldn't figure out how it could be offensive. Thanks for making it right.

He ended up getting the post and all is well.

Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]