FORUMS: list search recent posts

missing posts

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Bentley
missing posts
on Mar 16, 2018 at 11:36:32 pm

Hi Guys,
Some of my posts to help out other users are not showing up. If its a blocking issue due some censorship needs I'd like to know about it so I don't do it again.
There have been a few of late but the only one I can pinpoint with data is at this link - https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/2/1127718 mine should be the first response but it's nowhere to be seen.
Thoughts?

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: missing posts
on Mar 21, 2018 at 5:10:11 am

Hello Steve,

I have no idea what may be happening as I just went through your entire account and there was one post turned off over a year ago that looks like you did it because you made a different answer shortly after.

We have turned off none of your posts.

I am sorry but I have no answer for you.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: missing posts
on Mar 21, 2018 at 5:40:25 am

I think what happened: it was one of those forums that feeds another forum (AE expression techiques that also shows up in AE general) I did find my post today in one of the forums but not in the one I posted it in. So it's showing up in the correct thread but not the mirror of that thread. All good though because the user I was helping saw it so that's the important thing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]