FORUMS: list search recent posts

Will there be a Forum for Sony Alpha Cameras?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rajnesh Domalpalli
Will there be a Forum for Sony Alpha Cameras?
on Mar 31, 2017 at 4:21:51 pm

Greetings,

I was wondering whether there were any plans to create a forum for Sony Alpha Cameras. If not, I have an A6500, and if there is another forum where I should post questions, could you please let me know?

Thanks,
Rajnesh

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: Will there be a Forum for Sony Alpha Cameras?
on Mar 31, 2017 at 6:35:47 pm

Hi Rajnesh,

We don't really do anything with still photography here. Not for any lack of interest on the part of the Creative COW team, but because that's just how the COW community has evolved. The focus here is very much on video, as well as the artistic tools related to dealing with the video files after they're captured. Even video from DSLR cameras has been a small-ish part of what's happening here compared to dedicated video and digital cinema cameras.

It's possible that you might find a reply if you ask a question in the COW's Cinematography forum, but if I'm being 100% honest, the forums at DPReview are over 10 times the size of ours, and only talk about digital photography. There are over 1 million posts in the Sony Alpha forum alone, which is staggering to me to imagine -- and that's not even one of their biggest forums! Not by a long shot.

So I'd love to hear that you posted your question here and found exactly the answer you're looking for, but the answer may already be waiting elsewhere.

Good luck!

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Rajnesh Domalpalli
Re: Will there be a Forum for Sony Alpha Cameras?
on Apr 2, 2017 at 6:47:46 am

Hi Tim,

Many thanks for your reply. I'll follow up on dpreview.

Take care.
Rajnesh

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]