FORUMS: list search recent posts

No longer able to respond to threads

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Riordan
No longer able to respond to threads
on Mar 18, 2017 at 9:40:15 pm

Hi CC Team
I haven't checked in here for a while, but I've had an account since 2011. I have mostly used the Sony \ Magix Vegas threads in the past. I was in the forum today and I noticed today that I can no longer see a way to respond to threads. Then I went to other forum categories here at CC and it's the same thing. At the bottom of the post I see only "Return to posts Index" or "Report Post". Am I missing something or is this a glitch?
Thanks

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
Re: No longer able to respond to threads
on Mar 18, 2017 at 10:00:30 pm

Hello Tim,

You should be able to see the orange "REPLY" button in the bottom right of each post. Here is a screen shot of your recent post with the reply button:

You may need to ensure images are turned on or find the link with the "Reply" title. Sometimes, posts have their reply feature disabled, which would be the only reason you would not see the reply button there.

Hope this helps!

Abraham

Return to posts index

Tim Riordan
on Mar 18, 2017 at 10:41:31 pm

Oops, well that's embarrassing. Did the reply button change location at some point here on CC? I seem to remember the Reply button as a blue plain text button and not a graphic. I'm not a big social media user so I always seem to have blinders to those 'other' buttons. Thanks Abraham, yes I do see it and from this reply you can see it works. Images are on, my brain wasn't. I chalk it up to over 50 syndrome, lol 😊
Thanks

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Mar 18, 2017 at 10:54:33 pm

They did change the interface a few months back.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
on Mar 18, 2017 at 11:10:43 pm
Last Edited By Abraham Chaffin on Apr 14, 2017 at 6:08:18 pm

No worries. I'm glad you found it now. As David mentioned, we did shuffle a few things around.
Happy Grazing! =)

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]