FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to unsubscribe a user?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roei Tzoref
How to unsubscribe a user?
on Dec 22, 2016 at 3:00:56 am

Hey everybody and happy holidays. I am trying to unsubscribe a user and cannot. In the user page I can even ignore
Him and still stay suscribed to his posts. In his user page I only see subscribe option which tells me I am
Already subscribed to his posts. In my account Setting I don't see any users I am Subscribed too...

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
Re: How to unsubscribe a user?
on Dec 22, 2016 at 4:05:00 am

Hello Roei,

Happy holidays to you as well.

[Roei Tzoref] " In his user page I only see subscribe option which tells me I am
Already subscribed to his posts."

The subscribe option on the user's page provides you with the option to subscribe to the user.

If you go to your Subscriptions tab in your account settings page
(https://secure.creativecow.net/account/edit)
you should see the list of users you are subscribed to. You can use the controls to remove users from your subscribed list.
Hope this helps!

Abraham

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
on Dec 22, 2016 at 2:29:06 pm

Thanks Abraham. it works. funny I tried it through my mobile and it's not there but in my desktop computer it is. hopefully the Cow will go mobile soon... ☺

Roei Tzoref
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
on Dec 22, 2016 at 8:06:35 pm

The iPhone display of multiple select menus is not great. Clicking on where it says "0 Items" gives you a dropdown menu where you can choose items. We're planning on getting more mobile friendly, and are currently working on some elastic design ideas. The next COW newsletter should give you a glimpse of where we're going.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Abraham

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
on Jan 7, 2017 at 12:54:38 am

Perhaps instead of having to go to a page to unsubscribe oneself from following a user, it would be easier if when a currently subscribed person clicks on the person they are following (subscribed to), it would ask them if they want to stop following that user (unsubscribe). That would allow for people to accomplish their ends while we get things changed.

Do you think that would work, Roei?

Thank you, Abraham.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
on Jan 7, 2017 at 1:34:38 am

Thank you Ronald. this would be a useful feature. although I find the current subscription page in the account settings o.k. the subscriptions U.I were not visible in my mobile and that's why I could not find it so I think Mobile support should is higher in my priority list... I got other ideas too. feel free to contact me anytime.

Roei Tzoref
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]