FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Atchley
Best set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?
on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:34:08 am

Hello everyone,

I have a small business and I am trying to make what my business partner and I call a "Video Sales Letter". We have done this in the past but we are really wanting to step it up and create a quality looking video.

There will be 3 individual videos going on 3 separate pages. Each video is only about 2 1/2 minutes long. They will end up being loaded into an EZS3 video player.

My question is, what settings should I use to get the absolute clearest picture possible with a small file size? I would like it as close to HD quality as possible. The final size needs to be 640 x 360 and I would like to keep the file size below 20MB.

I have created a PowerPoint and I use Camtasia 7 to capture it and create a video. I add this as well as audio, and additional video snippets into Vegas Pro 12 and then render it to mp4.

Is there a better way? Better programs? I have heard Hand Break renders mp4's better than Vegas but I don't know if this is true. We don't mind spending the money for a different program because we will be making a lot of these in the future. We just want to set up a template now so we can get them all as clean as possible and make them look consistent.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Return to posts index

Chris Atchley
Re: Best set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?
on Jul 15, 2013 at 6:30:50 pm

Hey everyone! This got bumped down the page and I have yet to hear a response. If anyone could help on this one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]