Hi dear friends,
I've uploaded a clip to the "video-reels" few days ago, but I have the impression that the original clip is not being played when "original" selected.
Is an H264 with quite high data rate and when played few days ago it really looked gorgeous.
You're right. This has been fixed now. Hopefully most the bugs are worked out of the new video player conversion now. Appreciate you catching this.
The original will now be played when you click the original button, with the exception of originals that are flv files when being played on a platform that doesn't use flash. Of course yours isn't a flv but I add this note for other users who may run into a similar issue in the future.
A few additional feature of interest are:
1) When you click on different size variations the embed code changes so you can embed at different resolutions.
2) You can also change the width and height of the iframe in the embed code and the player will scale automatically.
3) The new embed auto-detects devices that don't support flash and gives them the proper HTML5 play code.
4) The player auto detects mobile devices and gives them playback for their device.
5) The default player auto-detects a users bandwidth and tries to give a video with a proper bit-rate for better user play experience.