NEW FORUM: CustomFlix joins the Creative Cow line-up
by Cow News Droid on May 16, 2003 at 3:35:13 am
Creative Cow is happy to announce that CustomFlix has joined the Creative Cow line-up and we are joined by two of the founders of CustomFlix, John Geyer and Darren Giles. John and Darren hail back to Terran Interactive (creators of Media Cleaner Pro, later Cleaner) and they are true industry innovators and pioneers.
Today, they offer content creators the technology to take your productions to DVD and to market them without heavy inventory costs or up-front costs. In fact, here's what they say about themselves on their website...
CustomFlix is the new way to sell and distribute your video worldwide. There's no inventory. No minimums. No exclusivity. A setup fee of only $49.95 gets you:
• your own customizable e-store with streaming trailer for a whole year
• on-demand DVD duplication, as well as VHS
• professional packaging with full color printing and shrinkwrap
• speedy shipment of videos to your customers
• online 24/7 access to your sales reports
• monthly profit check, and much more!
Video publishing has never been easier or cheaper. Our low setup costs and pay-as-you-go pricing means you can get started selling your DVD online for as little as $49.95.
They are definitely worth getting to know if you need replication, marketing and fulfillment services.