Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Please help - I'm dyin' here!

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

raf1Please help - I'm dyin' here!
by on Nov 9, 2002 at 1:34:15 am

Greetings,

I have been using My DVD V3.5 that came with my HP dvd200 for burning software to DVD+R media with absolutely no problems – have made zero coasters to date. I bit the bullet and upgraded to DVDit 2.5 PE because of the added feature set. It did a fantastic job setting up a graduation video I must deliver to a family get-together tomorrow. Well, it appeared that all was well until DVDit tried to burn the disc. I got this error message: “Recorder cannot record on this kid of disc”

I tried DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R to no avail. I then saved the project to a folder and created my Audio and Video TS files on my hard drive. I assumed that since the same company produced both DVDit and My DVD, there would be no burning problems. SURPRISE.

Does anyone know how I can import the DVDit TS files into My DVD and burn the DVD? Is there any shareware that can do this? Any help truly appreciated – I am in dire straits and must finish this project tonight.

Thank you kindly for any ideas or help you can offer.

raf

Posts IndexRead Thread
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]