Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivesearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Any suggestions on achieving a certain look of a black light poster for a short?

COW Forums : Cinematography

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

JDemeereRe: Any suggestions on achieving a certain look of a black light poster for a short?
by on Jan 7, 2004 at 7:21:06 pm

Thanks. I was thinking of trying that but for only certain sets because I will be outside for a lot of the shots. I couldn't possibly do that to trees, grass, pathways, and such. As for painting in the sets and doing that method I want to be careful and maintain an even look to it. So if I do that look on one scene and not the next I don't want to have an uneven color scheme happening. So I thought maybe doing highlights in a practical way like that (paint, costumes, prop design)and then achieving the over all look in post.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]