Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivesearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Thoughts on the crew of STS-107

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Charlie KingRe: Thoughts on the crew of STS-107
by on Feb 4, 2003 at 5:38:15 pm

Tim,
I was another that thought about you as I watched the news events unfold on Saturday and continueing on Sunday. I want you to know how much we appreciate you sharing your feelings with us. I know that they were like a family to you, as you are part of our family. Be assured in knowing we are with you in what you are doing.
Knowing one was from Amarillo, where I entered TV business 41 years ago. One was from San Diego, where I lived for 8 years and he grew up in Lubbock, Texas, grinner,s and my home town. Plus his mom and dad are now professors here at UNLV. I think we all are touched by their lives and feel so close to them all.

With love from us all,
Charlie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]