Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
INDIE FILM AND DOCUMENTARY:Indie Film and Documentary ForumIndie Film and Documentary Tutorials

Licensing Local cable broadcasts

COW Forums : Indie Film & Documentary

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tor HansenLicensing Local cable broadcasts
by on Jan 25, 2012 at 7:51:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I am putting together a documentary on a local high school's football team. I am trying to get the rights to some local broadcasts of football games on cable access stations (spanning from 1994-2007). In some cases the providers in the area have changed since these games were broadcast so there is no one local to call about them.That said the identifiers on most of the taped games I have come from Comcast and Cable One. I have gone to their websites and sent inquiries but have heard nothing whatsoever. Truth be told I have no idea if I am even in the ballpark with these e-mails.

Any help you can give me on how to go about acquiring the rights, releases or permissions for these taped amterials would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance, Tor

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]