Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Off line DV - On line Kona

COW Forums : AJA Kona - Mac

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tom MooneyOff line DV - On line Kona
by on Jan 3, 2006 at 10:36:25 pm

New to Kona...we have a project that is being edited in a DV only editing suite. The project is all graphics, no live video. When the project is finished I need to take the final on the Kona system and make a DVD master and a Betacam master for VHS duplication. What settings should I use in Kona when I bring the project over. It will have to re-render so I want the highest quality possible. Can I paste it in a 10 bit timeline?, or does it have to stay 720 x 480.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

David BattistellaRe: Off line DV - On line Kona
by on Jan 4, 2006 at 4:09:40 pm

Tom,

The importatnt thing is that your GFX are created for the final frame size. You could paste it into a 10bit timeline, but you might be better off to media manage the project create a 10-bit sequence and reconnect the media and re-render from there. The most critical thing in this project would be to be anal about file naming and be sure not to use any freeze frames.

David

The new year is over

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]