Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

How to convert .fcp to .xml without using Final Cut Pro

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Clint Nitkiewicz HernandezHow to convert .fcp to .xml without using Final Cut Pro
by on Aug 6, 2012 at 8:30:50 pm

Hi,

My Final Cut Pro 7 project opens in FCP 7, however, whenever I click on anything within the project, any of the menus, or try shortcuts, I get the spinning wheel, therefore I cannot export a .xml.

I want to convert my .fcp project file into .xml, to try to use with 7tox to fcpx or premiere cs6 to continue the project.

Starting over in a program is not an option, I really need to convert the .fcp file to .xml so I can use another program to continue it.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks.

Clint Nitkiewicz Hernandez
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1427924/
Director

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Butch VzRe: How to convert .fcp to .xml without using Final Cut Pro
by on Feb 28, 2013 at 11:43:26 pm

Did you have any luck finding a workaround? I also have an FCP file that I'd like to open in Premiere Pro CS6. It would be nice to accomplish this without the aid of a Final Cut using friend.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]