Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

FCP 7.0.3 Multicam problem after adding transitions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
David StembridgeFCP 7.0.3 Multicam problem after adding transitions
by on May 1, 2012 at 8:01:46 pm

I've been using multicam for year, was working on a project tonight, performance with 2 camera angles. Video tracks in great shape; after editing the 1 hour sequence, I did a little color correction, and rendered, then added dissolves to groups of edits.

Playing back after rendering there are jumps around the dissolves. I tested a very short sample, and exported, and there now appears to be a syncing issue. If I add both angles to a time line, and loew the opacity of the top angle, any where I scan, the angles are in sync, tightly.

Could my work flow be causing this?

(the first several dissolves are fine; watch through, and you'll see some of the problem I've having)

multicam issues

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jerry HofmannRe: FCP 7.0.3 Multicam problem after adding transitions
by on May 3, 2012 at 4:08:01 pm

Have you tried collapsing the multiclips before the render? Might work to fix you up...

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]