Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

potential duh question here

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jennifer Raypotential duh question here
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:05:26 am

attempting to make a 'generated' effect with several different logos - and wondered if anybody knows of a generator similar to what one might use in Motion?

or say using something like the "particle noise" but importing your own graphics?

I have the CoverFlux2 from industrial revolution but am looking for something with more 'non linear' animation. kind of like rain or snow flurries but logos in place of the 'snow/rain'

thanks!
E

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Max CarlsonRe: potential duh question here
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 4:29:19 am

There's a program called particle illusion that you may be interested in... or a plugin called Particular for after effects..

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+1

Jennifer RayRe: potential duh question here
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 8:07:51 am

thanks, will look into this -

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bret WilliamsRe: potential duh question here
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 7:15:44 am

If there's something you like in motion, create a template with a image well in it so you can add it to the motion templates built into FCP. Then you'll always have it at the ready and can just drag your logo in. Don't ask for specifics. I did it once a long time ago, but I use motion maybe once a year. I just know it should be doable.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+1

Jennifer RayRe: potential duh question here
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 8:08:50 am

thanks - will try and find out how to do that. I also have only used Motion once or twice in the past couple of years -

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bret WilliamsRe: potential duh question here
by on Jan 29, 2012 at 5:00:50 am

I think it's as simple as creating your project, then highlighting the logo layer and choosing "make drop well" or something like that. Then saving it as a template in the same location as the other templates already in FCP 7. Theyre called master templates. Good concept, but the templates are lame.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]