Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Completely Uninstall to Reinstall

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
David LewisCompletely Uninstall to Reinstall
by on Jun 6, 2011 at 9:18:50 pm

Somehow this morning while trying "clean up" some files on my Macbook pro, I in my very finite-wisdom caused some type of error that will now not let me open FCP 7. As it opens it gets to a message about not being able to find an HD device and when I hit "continue" ( this appreared before in the past and I always just skipped this and move on .. everything worked fine), it just "pops" off the screen as if I didn't even open it to begin with.

I think the easiest thing to do is simply completely un-install the program and re-install it. It was only recently installed anyway as I was about to begin a project. Fortuantely any media on the computer is back up in two places, so it is basically a virgin computer(bought it this March).

How do I safely and completely un-install the Final Cut Studio 7, so i can "start from scratch" and re-install it?

Thanks for your replies.

David C. Lewis
Editor- Director
DCL Video Productions

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Shane RossRe: Completely Uninstall to Reinstall
by on Jun 6, 2011 at 9:33:28 pm

http://www.digitalrebellion.com.

FCS Remover.

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

David LewisRe: Completely Uninstall to Reinstall
by on Jun 6, 2011 at 9:57:33 pm

Thank you Shane.

BTW, your tutorials and input have been a big help to my better understanding FCP and allowing me to work better with it.

David C. Lewis
Editor- Director
DCL Video Productions

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]